Saturday, April 21, 2018

May All Your Dreams Come True!

Do you like paper cutting?  Do you like a challenge?
You can do both by joining us at My Besties 3D & More challenge.
Maybe you don't like to fussy cut?
If you own a die cutting machine that cuts any images,
 than you can accomplish this too!

I am using a My Besties Printable - Aug 1 HC
This image is an advanced cutting image, the hair is delicate, but so rewarding in the end.
I love how she looks layered!
Dies used:
Cheery Lynn - heart die

My Besties Printable Aug 1 HC available here:
Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment