Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Are you thinking about Spring and Easter, it's not far away!


Time for some fun with two cute My Besties images!

I wanted to make a Magic Slider card
using the two images below on my card so that 
the image looked like the eyes 
would be open and shut.  I found that i didn't have any
transparency sheets to accomplish this goal 
so i went with another plan!
I would love to see someone else try the Magic Slider idea!

I am using a My Besties Printable/Image, called IMG 912 and IMG 912-2

 I have colored the image with open eyes with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils
The closed eye image was printed on vellum and colored with Prismacolor Pencils
to give a soft "shadow look" to this card.

Shabby Chic tip:
Gather lace using heavy duty double sided tape.
Lay the tape down where you want your lace, and then
using the accordion folding technique, make your gathers 
leaving space between each fold.

My Besties Image 912 available here:

IMG 912 -2 available here:

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment