Thursday, January 3, 2019

Sunshine is nice in Winter

Something important, is to always say, Thank You!

I am using a My Besties Printable - Sunshine Letter

Close up of 3D

To make the envelope i used We R Memory Keepers Envelope maker.
I used a 6 x 6" digital paper and followed used a 2 5/8 score mark

The envelope opens up, so you can add a gift.
I used tiny velcro sticky back circles for the closure.


My Besties Printable - Sunny Letter

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Mail available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Batik - available here
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Sending You - available here
Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment